3 years old Sarah to Megan: “You don’t have to cry you just have to say please.” They were supposed to be sharing a water bottle. 4/10/05
4 years old Mike to Megan as she continually hit Sarah with her sparkly puppy: “Stop teasing your sister!” Megan: “Puppy is teasing, I’m not.” Amy: “Well, tell Puppy to stop teasing or she’s going to get a spank.” Megan: “Her doesn’t need a spank. Her’s just having a bad day.” 5/22/06
6 years old Sarah was telling us about having a hard time going to sleep the night before and that she was scared of something under the bed. I told her she didn't need to be scared, because there was nothing under her bed and she said, "Sometimes my imagination is stronger than my brave." 7/17/08
2 years old "I love you ever and ever and ever." Thomas said this to Mike first and then later to me. He sure knows how to melt his Mom's heart. Oh boy! 7/22/08
1 comment:
CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment