Lucy will be up here soon.

I need to take a picture to add of her.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Megan's practice spelling test

This is Megan's practice spelling test that we did last night. She was having a really hard time with her home work and I had to correct a lot of mistakes. Megan gets very frustrated very quickly when things aren't perfect and many tears were shed. But we got through it and this spelling test was the last thing.

The tradition is that the girls draw a happy and sad face on the bottom and then they "self-grade" the test and circle the face that describes the test the best.

But I guess neither "happy" or "sad" really described how she felt after all the tears and drama so she gave herself a third option.

2 comments:

Bennett Family said...

too cute! as a fellow-perfectionist, i can feel her pain. :)

Marisa said...

That is hilarious! Looks like something Trey would do. What a cute girl :)