Lucy will be up here soon.

I need to take a picture to add of her.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Merry Christmas from the Wards



Merry Christmas from the Wards.

4 comments:

Bennett Family said...

HOLY COW! that was absolutely DARLING!!!!!! whose work was that? i loved it! merry christmas to you!
xoxo

Photo Amy said...

The girls wanted to make a movie and Mike did it with them. He did it all. I just helped hold the string for the airplane and helicopter, and fed Thomas his lines. We posted this on Facebook and our family website over Christmas, but we are just barely getting our letter out this week. Look for yours in a few days. :)

Photo Amy said...

Niki...I just realized I don't have your new address...maybe you won't be getting a letter from me. :)

Rachael said...

That was SO CUTE!!! I loved it all. you are such a clever, talented family!!