I can't believe it.
I am sitting at the computer with Thomas chatting my ear off, when he just climbed up into the chair and said in a sing-songy voice,
"I'll give you money if you print me a picture."
I said, "What?"
He repeated it and I realized my 3-year-old son was offering me money to print him a coloring page off the computer.
He cracks me up.
Just a few days ago we were out shopping at a children's clothing store and the lady working there gave him a sheet of stickers. For much of the drive home every 2-3 minutes he would say in the same sing-songy voice,
"If you want to have a sticker, you have to say pleeease."
Needless to say, I had 7-8 stickers all over my coat by the time we arrived at home.
13 years ago
1 comment:
oh, that is SO funny! What a cute kid. So glad that we're moving wards together! :)
Post a Comment