Lucy will be up here soon.

I need to take a picture to add of her.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning

Here they are, anxious as could be to get down those stairs. We managed to get them to wait until 8:00 before they could come in and wake us up. The deal their dad made with them was that they had to wait until 8:00 and then they needed to sing Christmas carols to wake us up. They were pretty cute. After I took a few pictures they were off down the stairs as fast as they could go. I didn't take very many picture on Christmas morning, mostly video, but here they are with a few toys.




1 comment:

Lelani said...

hey there! we received your beautiful Christmas card. thank you! the kids are beautiful. I can't believe how grown up the girls are. looks like you are doing well!