Lucy will be up here soon.

I need to take a picture to add of her.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Space Needle Trip

The girls were out of school on Friday so we decided to take them all into Seattle to see some sites. We started the day by riding to the top of the Space Needle to look at the beautiful view. It was pretty cold and windy up top so the kids weren't too thrilled to stay outside for long while I wanted to take lots of pictures. I don't know how many times they have asked and begged us to take them up the Space Needle. I think the actual experience did not exceed the expectations. It was fun non the less.


We then headed over to the Pacific Science Center. I have also wanted to take them there ever since we moved here. Here we are over a year later and we finally did it. We even bought a season pass so I better go at least one more time to make it worth it. The kids all had a lot of fun exploring the exhibits.
Another view of the "Needle".

We then wandered over to the big water fountain in the middle of Seattle Center where the Space Needle is located. Unfortunately it was not active. I did however take a few cute pictures of the girls.

The last part of the fun-filled-day was to ride the monorail into downtown for dinner. All of the kids loved riding the train, especially Thomas. He could hardly contain himself as we waited for it to arrive.

We all had a great day spending time together as a family. Hopefully the memories of the fun will last!

5 comments:

Bennett Family said...

GREAT PICTURES!!!

Lexi said...

Wow. They all look so grown up, especially my little Thomas. I can't wait to come and see them.

Zappe Family said...

Fun, fun Mom! :) Such wonderful shots you took too!

Paula said...

It looks like you had a great day...tons of fun and cute pics too!

Rachael said...

Great pictures! And what a fun day, perfect weather for downtown. My kids LOVE the space needle. Don't ask me why!