Our next-door-neighbors have this water slide that they set up from time to time. The kids all have such a good time that I may have to consider investing in one next year. Or just sending them over there whenever we see it appear over the fence. ;)
I have already heard Megan say our yard is no fun. Now that we finally have the playset in, things have improved.
My handsome boy warming up in the sun. I sure do love this boy. 


3 comments:
I need one of those to keep my kids busy. How cool is that!
Wow! Between the two of you, you practically have an amusement park. The kids can spend time in the bouncy castle and then move onto the waterslide. That looks fun!
It looks really fun! I thought you said it wasn't very warm. Was it warm enough for water slides?
Post a Comment